12 COUNTS on DIRTY OLD (80) JW !!

by DannyHaszard 39 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• avishai
    avishai

Where did i say that?

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

It's just a sarcastic figurative saying that means one should not judge . . .I believe that if I found out , for sure,that a man or a woman was sexually abusing my kid, I would go after the SOB and take care of business( unless he was 80 years old ) however, I would then make sure he/she was admitted to a psyche hospital for treatment. There is a reason this old guy- somebody's dad, somebody's grandfather- is doing what he's doing. He needs help.

• avishai
    avishai

Damn right I'll judge!! HE MOLESTED LITTLE GIRLS!!!!!

Tigerman, how do you recommend that we "help" sex offenders? Do you think they should be let out of prison? If so, is the high recidivism risk worth children getting molested in trade for sex offenders "human rights?"

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

I believe my previous post pretty much states how I feel about sex offenders. I also tend to think that there is a big difference in a sex offender who is 30 years old and one who is 80 years old. The old guy, in this case( old gal in others) is quite possibly suffering from some form of dementia and is not in touch with reality like the 30 year old is. There should not be a " catch all" sort of judgement for every child molester.We all abhor the crime, but don't let our revulsion be the guiding light that decides the fate of the accused.

• avishai
    avishai

OK, #1 these cases happened 14 yrs. ago, did you read the article? #2 he likely did it for much longer, the average child molester has over 100 victims when they get caught!! So, he likely is'nt just some demented old fool. And, no, you DID'NT answer my questions. How do you propose they be dealt with? How long in the psych hospital? Is THE RISK OF LETTING THEM OUT WORTH HAVING A CHILD MOLESTED?

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

I must say goodnight now . . .busy day tomorrow.

• avishai
    avishai

Cool! I await your response!!

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

I'm all for the .45-round-slamming-through-the-back-of-his-skull type of therapy, regardless of his age. And no, it wont stop child molestation, but it will remove one more child molester from society.

-Breck (of the believes all convicted sex offenders and murderers should be executed class.)

• bisous
    bisous

Maybe Tigerman is 80 and .... ? Molesters deserve condemnation and punishment, period. JWD is not alone in condemning such acts. The rehabilitation factor is virtually non-existent with pedophiles. If these charges are true, and apparently they are since his is being SENTENCED, he deserves everything he gets and more.

• kilroy2
    kilroy2

he is only guilty if two dubbers of any age saw him in the act. and then shut your mouth and don't make hova look like the sick molester he is.

We need to keep it quiet that hovah is screwing Jesus and not even giving him a reach around. I think hovah should have inspired a kamasutra [spelling?] of his own

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit