IQ Test, Have you ever taken one ?

by oldflame 46 Replies latest jw experiences

• talesin
    talesin

DY, I love math! Does that mean you just see the problem, and 'get' the answer? Cool, I used to be able to do that, wonder if I still could ... ... yah, set a ledger book in front of me, it's just like riding a bike.

t

* einstein believed in god, go figure ... *

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I stink when it comes to math. But everything else I do in the top 3 percentile or top 2.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

IQ tests are best given to young children - like in first grade which I think I got. Then you will get the most accurate results which are not tinged by social biases or answering in a way you THINK a question should be answered, etc.

Now, I think I would probably score lower. I am sure I have fewer brain cells than I did when I was a kid.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Oh, my memory is not good when it comes to spelling words that could be spelled eleven different ways. The English language sucks when it comes to consistancy.

• Mulan
    Mulan
    Mine's 149 but since I have ADD you would never guess it. A lot of people with ADD and ADHD are extremely high in the IQ, helps us compensate for it. I suspect Marilyn's relative has it too.

Yes, you are right, Sherry. She has ADD and dyslexia. I forgot to include that before.

I am sure IQ tests have nothing to do with education. My grandson had his test while he was in 1st grade, when he scored 144. Now he is in 3rd grade. He hadn't time for much education yet.

• Sirona
    Sirona

Yes, I have taken one. You have to remember though that different IQ tests score in different ways. A score of 130 on some tests is really high, however some tests are scored much higher (150 score is high).

Entrance for Mensa is the top 2% of the population, no matter which test you take.

• ClaireManEater

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit