gringojj
    and you done good

Surely jesus would use proper grammar.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"Oh that defd is such a nut!"

• Carol
    Carol

Oh Mrs. Jones you got the latest snapshot I see! Thank you for sharing it!

Def'd I'm so glad you are so confident about how Jesus would judge you, or what he would say to you. If the rest of the world (JW's and Non) had this confidence and knowledge it would surely cure a lot of heartache!

• kid-A
    kid-A

Def'd.......join the dark side........its much more fun over here!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

You're DERRICK ???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Well 'Derrick' I think you do have your heart in the right place but it is misguided. You obviously have a love for God and you know that it is through Jesus you will gain your salvation.

I'd like to know have you always been a Jehovah's Witness? Or have you ever been to any other churches?

I grew up as a JW and thought that they were so right but when I started going to a new church my eyes were opened. And now I have a genuine relationship and love for God.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

HEY DEFD,

YOU GAVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO TALK TO APOSTATES WHEN YOU DEDICATED YOURSELF TO THE TRUE GOD, REMEMBER? THAT'S WHY I THINK YOU ARE A FRAUD.

MAYBE YOU WEREN'T IN THE 'TRUTH' BACK THEN? JUST IN CASE, HERE'S THE QUOTE PAL.

w73 3/1 p. 136 Rights or Duties—Which? ***

So, if anyone follows this bad pattern he is under God’s disfavor, whether he belongs to a church or not, or even if he has withdrawn from the religious systems of Christendom and has become one of Jehovah’s witnesses. All who have the independent, self-assuming, headstrong spirit or are even infected with that spirit to a minor extent are in great danger.

YOU ARE IN DANGER! RUN AWAY!

W.Once

• vitty
    vitty

Defd

Your posting style has defintely changed, you seemed to have lost your sense of humour, I know it must be difficult when your always on the defensive. Its just that you seem to be giving us the old WT retoric, instead of what you really think, like you used to.

Just my observation, im not critizing.

• defd
    defd

Misspeaches, i havent been a witness my whole life grew up Catholic.

vitty, Has my style changed? I wasnt aware. I am trying to be less confrontational I guess.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Defd is well on his way to discovering the real Jesus and Christian freedom.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit