What song reminds you of your first crush/lover?

by JH 45 Replies latest jw friends

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Crosby Stills and Nash - Any song - just their voices.

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Oh man, Loverboy, Working for the Weekend was the biggest hit they ever had, it was an anthem on Friday nights.

Hmm, junior high dance (I was already doing what the hell I wanted by Junior High), girl named Stephanie, first dance, first kiss, the song was Sometimes When We Touch by Dan Hill.

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

And (another girl) Frampton Comes Alive - Peter Frampton

OMG - I think I need a drink

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Well my first crush became a grandfather recently! - And they called it Puppy Love.

My grandfather never looked like that!

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

The opening music for Star Wars. We went and saw it together. We were just kids and he was my first big crush. I didn't tell him how I felt about him cos I was afraid of what his reaction might be...which reminds me of another song: Secret Love. Don't know who sang it. It was in one of my mother's Reader's Digest music books. LOL

~Merry (of the "even the socially inept fall in love" class)

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

When I am 64 by The Beatles

• Soledad
    Soledad

"I wonder if I take you home" Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam

• nilfun
    nilfun

First crush: Time After Time by Cyndi Lauper and Cum On Feel The Noize by Quiet Riot

First lover: I Alone by Live, All I Wanna Do by Sheryl Crow, and Supernova by Liz Phair

• karen96
    karen96

Ok, the song "Claire" by Gilbert O'Sullivan was about his daughter. At the end you hear a little girl laughing.

Loverboy Songs: Turn Me Loose, Almost Paradise (with one of the Heart singers), Lovin' Every Minute of It, The Kid is Hot Tonight.

Mine was "He's so Shy" - he really wasn't

Karen

• talesin
    talesin

first crush,, "you're 16" Ringo Starr version

first love ... "dont wanna miss a thing" Aerosmith (it still makes me cry ,,, fresh wounds and all)

(psst, Almost Paradise not a Loverboy song, but a single by Mike Reno & Ann Wilson on the Footloose soundtrack )

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit