What fall tv shows are you looking forward to watching?

by Dimples 25 Replies latest jw friends

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

Survivor !!

• Nikita
    Nikita

The Amazing Race! I'm an addict! Fortunately, during the summer GSN has been having TAR re-runs so I haven't gone through withdrawal!

Nikita

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Desperate Housewives and Boston Legal, then Sunday nights my life will be fulfilled! And looking forward to seeing Sydney Bristow become Mommy Bristow! (Alias)

I simply love DH, it's the best thing since Knots Landing!

• Mulan
    Mulan

I am looking forward to the next Survivor, Commander in Chief, maybe Ghost Whisperer, and the one about the family of doctors with Henry Winkler and Stockard Channing, and E Ring, but I heard that one is a smeller. Too bad, it looks promising.

Some of the ads for new shows look positively juvenile and embarrassing. I guess we are past the target age for the market.

• Mulan
    Mulan
    I started watching The Closer on TBS this summer, it was such a great show but it just ended on Monday so now I'll sit and wait for it to come back.

We like that one too.

I forgot about Lost...........love that one, but I thought you meant the new shows.

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

My wife and I watched Rome on HBO. Wow...that's a great show. I'm also looking forward to a new season of "The Shield". I don't get much time for TV during the week...but when I do I enjoy CSI and Law & Order.

Ern

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit