What fall tv shows are you looking forward to watching?

by Dimples 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

I watch the Amazing Race religiously, I'm serious. It's on Tuesday nights the same time as the Bookstubby. I stay home and never miss the show.

W.Once

• fairchild
    fairchild

I only watch 1 hour of TV a week, because there is so much else to do. Last year I watched fearfactor, but it got to be a bit boring, always more of the same... this year I am planning on watching "lost".

• Sara Annie
    Sara Annie

My husband and I are "Medium" addicts. Can't wait for the new season!

I do love Tivo...

• chrissy
    chrissy

that is some list. i wish there was a show i looked forward to watching. but i dunno, it all just seems like crap.

except for americas next top model, now that is great television....the drama, tears, lying, backstabbing, lots of incongruous verbal wars between totally shallow aspiring supermodels....ew you know i am so there.

• gaiagirl
    gaiagirl

I'm looking forward to Nova on PBS, as there is frequently something good there. Also, must confess that I'm expecting to enjoy "Joey" again, even though its not exactly rocket science.

• lola28
    lola28

I started watching The Closer on TBS this summer, it was such a great show but it just ended on Monday so now I'll sit and wait for it to come back.

On my list this fall are

1.Passions,a soap on NBC I have been watching from day on and I'm addicted.

2.Law and Order (regular one) Law and Order SVU

3.The OC

4. King of the Hill this is the last season ):

5. Not really a show but the Lakers begin their new season in November.

6. ER

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Lost, CSI, Commander in Chief All videotaped cuz they are on past my bedtime....

• talesin
    talesin

lola, I like King of the Hill, too. Hank is such a sweetie, and Peggy is a HOOT! lol!

I'm looking forward to Martha Stewart, the Apprentice. That is going to be funny, and it will be good to see Martha 'rise from the ashes', so to speak.

tal

• lola28
    lola28

Talesin,

My favorite is Bill and I love Bobby so funny. Did you see the epi when Khan Jr. got her period and Hank was taking care of her? That was classic.

lola

• talesin
    talesin

No, I missed that one. I'm a hit-and-miss TV watcher most of the time, but I will tune in on Sun nite if I'm not busy. I love the ones that have Hank's dad in them ... poor ole Hank, it makes me wonder if he was 'switched at birth'

t

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit