Diet Suggestions

by I quit! 21 Replies latest jw friends

• anewme
    anewme

Since my dfing I have gained an enormous amount of weight. Could be my age too.
    I started out a fat child. Over the years I have lost weight so many times.
    I was so skinny when I was 19. I weighed only 105 and I was 5'4". That was the summer I ate only apples. I rented a cottage that had an apple tree and so I ate tons of green apples til I grew so thin.
    It was recreational to drop a few for some reason to show my youthful body.
    A new crush was always so motivational!!!!

The last time I lost weight was right before I left my elder JW husband.
    I was so angry with him! That was motivation enough to shed 6 dress sizes.
    After living with me for 20 years the weight loss did nothing to impress him.
    But it did impress others.

Now I am happily married to a wonderful man and am gaining again like a baby whale!
    I have this gorgeous man to undress for every night and I am starting to panic!!

I always said if Purina would come out with a people chow that would guarantee I would maintain a perfect size 6 if I ate only 3 cups of it daily I WOULD DEFINITELY LIVE ON IT!!!!

Well, the other day I bought these awful crackers from another country. They have no salt, sugar, flavor really. They taste like dog food minus the greasy taste... (yes, I have tried my dogs kibble)
    They are huge and have virtually no calories and are 100% whole grain.

They are so bland and disgusting really, I have no desire to overeat on them or pig out.
    I am restricting myself to one cracker a day with water, coffee, diet soda or tea.
    (One cracker is as big as a car wheel)

I figure people who must subsist on bread and water always lose weight. And the only way I have ever lost weight was by crash dieting on something or other. I remember a wedding back in the late 70s.
    I needed to fit into a very pretty dress to impress my future husband. I ate plain yogurt for a week. Nothing but plain yogurt...... result? Lost the weight and danced with the man!

Now I know my fad diet advice is not for everyone. I admire and respect those who can follow Weight Watchers and the Beverly Hills or South Beach or any of the thousands of diets which call for measuring or mixing or following a week's varied program.
    That is not for me.

I shall call my diet the Dog Biscuit Diet!

Let you know how it goes.

I am just looney enough (after everything I've been through) to make this dog food diet work!

Wish me luck!

• vitty
    vitty

Surely if you have the will power to eat only yogurt for a week, you could follow a good diet ?

I try and follow the rules, i exercise 40 mins everyday, drink loads, cut out my carbs but it still takes 8 weeks to lose 4 llb

And there aint anything wrong with me medically. I get so fedup

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit