help! what does a jw say to the elders about DOUBTS?

by Cordelia 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Cordelia
    Cordelia

thanks again im seeing her tomorrow afternoon so anything else u know that will be good for her to say will be appreciated

shes still not sure which way to go

• rebel8
    rebel8

Not being a bible scholar, I tend to focus on their lies instead:

1. Where in the bible does it say god will have an organization?
    2. Why did the WTS sign documents agreeing to support the UN's mission in its literature, resign the same affirmation to reapply, and man a booth at the UN NGO fair, then lie about it?
    3. Why does the WTS rely upon a spirit medium's bible translations/interpretations?
    4. Why is there so much secrecy--keeping secrets from the publishers, media, police, healthcare providers?
    5. Why did the WTS write an anti-semetic letter to Hitler? How is this proof that they are the one true organization of an infallible god?
    6. Why did the WTS buy military manufacturing & tobacco stock?
    7. Why did the alleged one true organization say Armageddon would come near 1975?

There are more at my site, in the info section. References/links there too. I agree expressing one or 2 doubts may not get her DFd. If she comes with a list of questions and printouts from "apostate" sites, that'll work.

• daystar
    daystar
    what does a jw say to the elders about DOUBTS?

My answer is simple: absolutely nothing.

If she wants out, her best bet is to leave quietly. Any other path leads to more pain.

• Cordelia
    Cordelia

thanks i told her alittle of what u said today and she said she may just concerntrate on one issue but if they cant answer anything shell use it as her excuse to stop going completly to the meetings!

im interested tho whats that thing about hitler??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit