Can You Apologize When You Are Wrong?

by minimus 37 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Jehovah's Witnesses are the "rightest" people on earth. They never admit to mistakes. And if they do, more often than not,obvious sincerity is lacking. Most of us are products of our environment. We cannot easily lose what we were raised with, what we have become accustomed to. I know I have to always try to readjust my attitude when being given direction because sometimes, I'm wrong too! Not being able to apologive and get along with persons is a terrible trait. Can YOU apologize when it is pointed out that you're actions and attitudes are wrong??

• Scully
    Scully

I have the opposite problem. I apologize for stuff that isn't even my fault.

• upside/down
    upside/down

Min...where did you get your grammar?

"rightest"

It's the mostest rightest...dummy.

u/d(of the just thought you might like to apologize for being wrong class)

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

I can, but it is sometimes hard to accept. Especially when I put so much effort into claiming I'm right. That one time I really had to swallow my pride.

Kwin

• damselfly
    damselfly
    Can YOU apologize when it is pointed out that you're actions and attitudes are wrong??

Yes! I feel so stupid when I'm wrong that I apologize profusely.

I even apologize when I'm right or when I've won something. I've got to stop that.

Dams

• upside/down
    upside/down
    That one time I really had to swallow my pride.

Kwin...bro...only ONCE!

Damn...If I had a dime for every time I had to "swallow"...I'd have a shit-load of dimes.

u/d(of the eats lots of crow class)

• defd
    defd

yes i can it is not that hard really.

• JH
    JH

I have no trouble apologizing when I'm wrong. It's just that sometimes is hard to know who is wrong. So usually I apologize even when I'm not sure who is wrong....just to keep the peace...and freindships

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

I can. If i can see im wrong I will apologise, if i dont I just look even more stupid later on.

• minimus
    minimus

Sometimes, we apologize when things get soooo bad and then it's just too late! Did you ever notice that??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit