Can You Apologize When You Are Wrong?

by minimus 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    If you don't then I don't really care because you are just a little M&M and I prefer Minstrels

What are Minstrels? I haven't heard of them. Can you find them in Canada?

Normally I buy Smarties, and yes, I eat the red ones last.

W

• Englishman
    Englishman

Interesting to see comments about Mikey boy...

You saying that I've got multiple accounts on Ebay?

Psst...it's actually Mikronboy.

Oh..now you come to mention it, it was a bit controversial as I recall: Cut and paste only for Ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=366&item=6157457202&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Englishman.

PS Caliban, Taliban, it's all the same to you, eh Simon?

• Angharad
    Angharad

ummmm minstrels - I want some now

• Billygoat
    Billygoat
    That's the British trait ... someone can walk right into us and hat's the first thing we say? "Oh, I'm sorry". We're just too polite for our own good.

Simon, I thought you didn't like being English. Are you still trying to move to Canada?

• minimus
    minimus

Ouch! Minstrels, huh? Simon, if you treated me and others with deserved respect, you would have very little of this. Simon, since you run and dictate how things run here, you DO know that YOUR comments piss people off. Stay away from insults and then everyone else will take your disciplinary comments in a better light. What YOU do because you the power to, is either delete or put posters on restrictions as punishment for things they do that YOU YOURSELF DO! That's why people are pissed with you. Then when you don't like what you hear, they and their words are suddenly gone---like they never even existed! You have the right to make mistakes, do stupid things, piss people off and make some bone headed decisions----just like the rest of us. But you need to see that this site will eventually stink if you keep up the bullying tactics. You still can redeem yourself, Simon. Do I blame you for feeling shitty over the last few days? Nope. I wouldn't like it either. Do something constructive about it and be a man and make amends. You will gain everyone's respect (if you care).

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    You will gain everyone's respect (if you care).

Maybe he's beyond caring? Putting up with a lot of shit can do that to a guy.

W

• JH
    JH

I'm no mod, but I think it's time to stop talking about this.

• Simon
    Simon

Yes Billygoat - that is still the plan Mike

I have no idea what you are talking about with the ebay stuff.

I have said all I am going to on this:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/23/97889/1680835/post.ashx#1680835

I'm finishing this now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit