Have a whinge!

by JW83 24 Replies latest jw friends

• damselfly
    damselfly

I love a good whine!

Why can't someone just give me a pile of money already so I can go to school and not have to work at the same time?! I don't want a lot, just enough to pay tuition and fill my freezer with food.

I promise to be grateful.

Dams

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Dams, give me your bank account number and I'll forward the funds. Other then that, be like me and get a workplace injury. Rotator cuff is good because it'll take 3 years until you can see a surgeon. Just fall in the bathtub again! (no, I didn't forget that).

My whinge: My shoulder hurts, I just got back from physio and I have a rash on my bottom.

Kwin

• damselfly
    damselfly
    Just fall in the bathtub again!

I am seriously considering this

Now about this rash........... do you want me to have a peek?

Dams

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    Now about this rash........... do you want me to have a peek?

I fear it may need some lotion.

Kwin

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

I wonder if I will get a rash from my underwear?

Now, technically that was not another whine...just a question.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

I've got a tummy ache this morning. I think I accidentaly ate something with gluten the last day or so.

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

I work in IT Sales, calling companies with a new(ish) technology that coulds save them a lot of money. Its a good job but no-one is answering the phone.... i just get voice mail after voice mail.....

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    I work in IT Sales, calling companies with a new(ish) technology that coulds save them a lot of money. Its a good job but no-one is answering the phone.... i just get voice mail after voice mail.....

Are you the guy who keeps calling me??? Here's my whine: Ever since the Toronto Infosec conference I've had about a million people call me and try to sell me their product or service. If I gave every one 5 minutes of my time all products would be obsolete by the time I finished listening to every sales pitch. Next year I'm skipping the conference. W

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

In the UK the price of petrol is amost £1 a LITRE

• bebu
    bebu

Today it's hard to complain!

1) My kids are all back at school!!!!!!! Woooohooo!!

2) I helped reconnect a friend with a long-lost pet today (a toy sheltie).

3) It's a beautiful day out there, and I managed to make a good cup of espresso.

4) All my laundry is done (hehehe eyebrow)

The day's not over yet, though. Something horrible could happen any minu... AAAAAACK!!!! Cat diarrhea on my hardwood floor!!!

bebu

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit