Have a whinge!

by JW83 24 Replies latest jw friends

• JW83
    JW83

Following on from some other threads, I thought I'd start a whinge thread. There are some rules, though. Only one whinge per person! Just get it off your chest, I'll listen! Then we'll all feel better

• under74
    under74

what's a whinge?

• Es
    Es

Hehehe would you believe i have nothing to winge bout i just paid of my car loan today hoooray im celebrating.

Oh hang on i can find somthing im sick of my two bedroom flat with no yard for my son to play in, and im sick of my neighbours.

es

• vitty
    vitty

Ive just cleaned my oven, and now I have to do the ironing. These are my 2 most hated jobs !!!

Apart from that its a beautiful day oops sorry.

• under74
    under74

so...a whinge is a complaint? I need some clarification here guys....

• Es
    Es

heheh yeah to whinge is to complain

es

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

cool:

my whine:

I don't have any clean underwear 'cept what I am wearing.

• Ellie
    Ellie

Es, did you manage to sort things out with your neighbour, regarding her boyfriend coming to your wedding?

• under74
    under74

thanks Es.

Well, jeez where do start...I've already stated in other threads my complaints about the US government. The response to the hurricane and so on...Ummm...so I'll say that the cost of liquor is too high in WA State. The cost of coffee is too high. The cost of cigarettes (yes, I know how bad they are) is too high. I'm in debt 80 thousand dollars from educational loans...not that I regret my education but 80 thousand?....COME ON! I'm also sick of people that don't say thank you when I hold the door open for them. How hard is it to acknowledge someone doing you a favor? Oh, and the intrest rates on my credit cards is out of control. I hate Greenspan. Screw that guy!!!! AND, there aren't enough jobs that pay the bills! Screw um!!!!!!!!

Thanks for letting me vent.

• Dimples
    Dimples

Eyebrow2 Says:

I don't have any clean underwear 'cept what I am wearing.

If you are wearing them they aren't clean anymore!

My whinge,

This darn neckbrace I have two wear for at least 2 more weeks from my recent surgery. I have to wear it 24 hours a day ( except when I shower ) and trying to sleep with it is so uncomfortable.

DIMPLES

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit