Five people killed by New Orleans police !

by Simon 43 Replies latest social current

• Shakita
    Shakita
    U.S. Army Corps of Engineers contractors working on a levee breach were fired on by gunmen but no one was hurt, said the Corps' Mike Rogers. It was not clear if the two incidents were connected.

Let's wait for all the facts, ISP. These incidents could be two seperate ones. With all the chaos and confusion in New Orleans, it's important to give it some time to sort out fact from fiction.

Mr. Shakita

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

It's called martial law for a reason....we return fire when fired upon and the shooters get hurt..act nice you dont get shot.

Simon...if you ever get stuck in the States during a crisis act nice....as you know most of the population over here thinks they are John Wayne or somebody and they may shoot you if you dont act nice.

~Hill

• daystar
    daystar

I will note that in this thread, as with most of this sort, non-Americans tend to jump to the worst conclusion possible, first. After all, isn't America the "Evil Empire"? After all, aren't we all horrible, fat, gun-toting, uneducated rednecks? Oh yes, and all English are hoiti-toiti, toothless pansies hiding beneath the skirts of Lady Liberty. Neither is a truth and both are exaggerations and terrible generalizations.

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

Give everyone 120 hours to get out and start dropping bombs. I'd do the same if I was mayor of my city.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit