Guy at Mcdonalds I wanted to punch

by professor 19 Replies latest jw friends

• professor
    professor

Yeah, so yesterday I'm at McDonald's with my kids. This guy walks in all full of dried paint on his hair and clothes. He sits down with his food, and then starts preaching out loud to the entire restaurant about how the hurricane is God's way of punnishing the whores and the homos who are now paying the price for their sins.

So some elderly woman blurts out "I'm not a whore or a homo. How come I just paid $3.35 for a gallon of gas?" He couldn't answer her question, but went on to say that he pays nothing because Jesus died on a cross and automatically pays all of his bills. Not sure if that's Paypal or what...

• rebel8
    rebel8

Good for that elderly woman!!! LOL!

Obviously this man was in need of anti-psychotic medications.

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

I think he had been sniffing his paint can.....

• ballistic
    ballistic

Did he drop a sports bag full of semi automatic weapons and ask for a breakfast at 11:31 LOL?

Seriously though, Macdonalds over here in England is CHAV-central. I can't stand the place.

• professor
    professor

No they had already switched over to lunch. If he was at Burger King he coulda had it his way right away.

• Simon
    Simon
    How come I just paid $3.35 for a gallon of gas

It's all relative. That's way less than we have paid for years. Maybe god is punishing us for giving the world cricket or something?

• professor
    professor

Milk is only $2.29. We should have cars running on that. We'd need a lot more cows, though.

• Ellie
    Ellie

Ballistic, I was planning on nipping to McDonalds for lunch but you have put me off now

• ballistic
    ballistic
    Ballistic, I was planning on nipping to McDonalds for lunch but you have put me off now

Well, I was wanting to apologise and say, "go eat" but I really can't tell a lie. When I go to Mcdonalds, it's purely out of utter neccessity, and as a last resort. I sat in there a few weeks ago scoffing a burger as quick as I could, facing a bunch of drunk guys who were rituallisticly taking things out of the uneccessary packaging and throwing them on the floor while an unperturbed 16 y/o worker picked them up one at a time, oblivious to the toddlers who were screaming and running about the table. And that is in a supposedly well off part of town that I live in. Maybe I'm becoming a snob?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    It's all relative. That's way less than we have paid for years.

That's only because europe taxes the hell out of fuel. Get rid of the insane taxes and you would have prices similar to the US.

It comes down to the question: Do you think you can spend your money better than the government can spend your money?

Americans think we can spend our own money better than the government... people in europe apparently believe that the government can spend their money better.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit