Guy at Mcdonalds I wanted to punch

by professor 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Billygoat
    Billygoat
    Maybe god is punishing us for giving the world cricket or something?

LOL! That's the funniest thing I've heard you say in a long time. LOL!

• Simon
    Simon
    Americans think we can spend our own money better than the government... people in europe apparently believe that the government can spend their money better.

Health-care and retirement care is often much better in Europe ... for some things the government is best placed to organise things simply to cater for the unforseen in people's circumstances. Yes, it's great if you have the money to buy your own but if you happen to not have then something is needed. That is where the state should step in.

A much bigger cut of the healthcare spend in America goes on insurance companies, administration and lawyers than in the EU.

I agree though that the government often wastes money. If you were forced to buy bread from the government then it would probably cost $5 a loaf and take a month to arrive, all stale.

• lola28
    lola28

Okay so where do I go to have Jesus pay my bills?

The guy is an idiot.

lola

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Thats outrageous, calling those poor people whores.

Jeeebus, I wouldnt pay $10 to shag any of 'em. Did you see the state of em, all sat in their dirty vests an' stuff?

• ballistic
    ballistic
    Jeeebus, I wouldnt pay $10 to shag any of 'em. Did you see the state of em, all sat in their dirty vests an' stuff?

what? In Mcdonalds? Sorry I lost the plot a bit.

• nilfun
    nilfun
    Obviously this man was in need of anti-psychotic medications.

He's not the only one:

Rev. Bill Shanks, pastor of New Covenant Fellowship of New Orleans, also sees God's mercy in the aftermath of Katrina -- but in a different way. Shanks says the hurricane has wiped out much of the rampant sin common to the city.

<snip>

“New Orleans now is abortion free. New Orleans now is Mardi Gras free. New Orleans now is free of Southern Decadence and the sodomites, the witchcraft workers, false religion -- it's free of all of those things now," Shanks says. "God simply, I believe, in His mercy purged all of that stuff out of there -- and now we're going to start over again."

<snip>

Shanks heeded warnings to evacuate New Orleans, and is currently staying with friends in the Jackson, Mississippi, area.

"Now we're going to start over again"?

It'd be interesting to find out whether or not this nutjob will even be welcome back to N.O...

• lola28
    lola28

Hmmm, I never realized how much of a jerk God is. After all if he is so loving why is he allowing all those people to suffer? And what did the children do to anger him? Shame on him.

lola

• Es
    Es

Well I must say our Mcdonalds is a little bit better over here then .

Im with rebel on this one he obviously forgot his medication that day

es

• confusedjw
    confusedjw
    A much bigger cut of the healthcare spend in America goes on insurance companies, administration and lawyers than in the EU.

Ain't that the truth.

Drive into any US city and the tallest building is almost always an insurance company

• sixsixsixtynine
    sixsixsixtynine
    went on to say that he pays nothing because Jesus died on a cross and automatically pays all of his bills.

Who payed for his Big Mac? Did Jeebus let him Super Size?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit