Where is the outrage?

by schne_belly 41 Replies latest jw friends

• schne_belly
    schne_belly

So Katrina is one of the worst US disasters ever?

Are there any other governments stepping up help the United States? Or are we on our own?

Does anyone remember the Tsunami outrage? From what I remember of news coverage, the United States was not doing enough to help the victims. What was wrong with us? Why are we so "stingy"? Geez.

I would love to be proven wrong. Show me news articles of foreign countries helping us out.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Are there any other governments stepping up help the United States? Or are we on our own?

Funny, I was wondering the same thing this morning. I heard on TV last night the Canadian Red Cross would be giving assistance. A member of this board who works for the red Cross was interviewed on TV about it yesterday. But I haven't heard anything about the government making any effort.

W

• upside/down
    upside/down

The "moderators" of JWD tore the USA a new ass over our tsunami pittance...

Well...speak up.

u/d

• googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

yes there are. canada, russia, venezuela, germany and many others offered their support, lots of international organizations are already helping.

• schne_belly
    schne_belly

Google

• schne_belly
    schne_belly

Sorry for the double post

I'd love to believe ya. Am I just to take your word?

Need some details, how much, when, etc.

• Englishman
    Englishman

It would indeed be outrageous if the UK were not to assist our American cousins in this disaster. I'm sure that moves are already afoot.

However, by no means all Brits want to help. Miserable bastards. This BBC discussion board will give you some idea of what people are thinking:

A BBC DISCUSSION BOARD.

Englishman.

• upside/down
    upside/down

Nice link Englishman... and totally par for the course...

Allah is punishing us... I just knew it....lol

u/d

• googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

how much and when pretty much depends on what and when is necessary. there are all the offers, but it seems like there's a lack of organization and estimation what kind of help would be needed. everyone's just waiting for that, they can't just go there, bureaucracy and all that...

• bisous

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit