Pictures of My Family at The "Holy JW" Wedding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by whyamihere 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Soledad
    Soledad

DAMN girl red is your color!! You have the guys salivating here!

Jeez, my boss is gay and he just turned all straight on us, I swear!!

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Brooke is the Lady in Red.

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

OH MY GOD!!! Mahvalous...just mavalous my darling little Brookiepooh! You look outrageously beautiful and that dress was probably the most looked at dress of the day...forget about the bride. And aren't my grandchildren precious? I am truly blessed and my son is extremely lucky to have you Brookie. HA! Your wonderful, loving, "I'm better than everyone else" cousin should be ashamed of herself for not honoring her spoken word about having you in her wedding...as you had her in yours. So much for letting your yes mean yes and your no, no. Good for you and Austin for going and showing everyone how happy you are and blessed with two great kids after six years; which started out with the JW's boycotting your wedding. Love and a huge hug...mumsy

• horrible life
    horrible life

With all we have seen on TV today, seeing your pictures was wonderful!!! You have a beautiful family. I loved Jack's face, in the picture with you and Lily, with his arms up in the air. He looks like he won the lottery!!! Thanks for sharing HL

• damselfly
    damselfly

Stunningly gorgeous!!

so nice to see you with your head attached

Dams

• Es
    Es

Your look fantastic....love the dress its hot i love photos. es

• feelinglost
    feelinglost

You look great and the kids are adorable!

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Thanks Guys!

Yeah I look better with a Head ....lol

I love that Dress I know I am going to wear it to my husbands Chirstmas party this year....making sure I still fit in it after all the great cooking I do!

Brooke

• shera
    shera

Very pretty Brooke! Nice looking family.

• karen96
    karen96

You have a beautiful family! You look awesome! Thanks fo posting the pics.

karen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit