Car scam over the internet... how shall I screw with him?

by Elsewhere 43 Replies latest jw friends

• bebu
    bebu

LOLOLOL, I don't think he'll bite, but if he does that would be one sweet picture!

bebu

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    LOLOLOL, I don't think he'll bite, but if he does that would be one sweet picture!

hehe... two days and no response yet........ I'm still hopefull though!

• fairchild
    fairchild

GGRRRRRR I have gotten COMPLETELY addicted to that 419 eater site misspeaches posted a link to. I even registered there, and then opened an account with gmail, from where one can send e-mails without headers that reveal an IP address. (Misspeaches, this is the SECOND time you get me addicted to something.. baaaaad girl). I am currently "studying" the ins and outs in order to become a scambaiter. It seems like a great hobby.

Elsewhere, getting such picture from that dude is called a "trophy", lol. You could submit it to the Hall Of Shame at the 419 eater site. So far, you are doing a great job at baiting the scammer. I only hope that you didn't ask for the picture too soon. Gosh, that would be such a blast if he actually sent the picture. We'd have to keep it up top forever, it would be the funniest thing. Good luck!!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

The speed at which he replied makes me think he is an amateur .... so I am still hoping. I won't think he bailed until the 15th roles around.

*** Keeping fingers crossed ***

Hell, if he won't do it, I'm sure I can bait another who will.

• fairchild
    fairchild
    Hell, if he won't do it, I'm sure I can bait another who will.

OOHHH you are going to get hooked!! I'm telling you, it's addicting once you start.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

lol... nothing more fun than fcking with scumbags who try to take advantage of others... then rubbing their ugly ass noses in it for all the world to see.

• G Money
    G Money

I had it happen. Was planning on wearing full body armour, and be heavily armed with a few buddies and nailing the guy when he came to pick up the goods but local law enforecement said the bad guys never pick up the goods, just some courier. I was gonna handcuff him to a pole and then let the aurthorities deal with him.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Fairchild

(Misspeaches, this is the SECOND time you get me addicted to something.. baaaaad girl)

Sorry about that! But you must admit its always quality right? LOL...

I love it that you are both into scam baiting now. Its such an enjoyable hobby. I had one guy going for about 8 weeks then when he realised I was stringing him along he told me off. I sent him a mugu curse (off the forum pages) and never heard from him again! LOL

Dirty scammers!

• fairchild
    fairchild
    Sorry about that! But you must admit its always quality right? LOL...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

By the way, misspeaches, are you a member at the 419 eater site? I am registered there under the name..um... guess... FAIRCHILD. Quite a urprise, huh?

• misspeaches
    misspeaches
    By the way, misspeaches, are you a member at the 419 eater site? I am registered there under the name..um... guess... FAIRCHILD. Quite a urprise, huh?

Shock horror...! LOL... Yes I am signed up. I chose the name misspeaches (bet you didn't see that coming either!!!)

DID YA!! HUH! HUH!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit