Governor Kathleen Blanco said: "We need to pray, of course, very strong...

by IronGland 50 Replies latest jw friends

• heathen
    heathen

now kenneson God is not going to send a hurricane knocking on anybodies door just because you asked him to. You are a liar and false prophet for saying these type things and beware for your own self ..................bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha Besides that more people will die in car accidents this year than died in that storm .............

• googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

yo kenny, hmmm... i think you're fake. you'r jokes can't possibly be serious.

Do you want Him to send you a warning by means of the most severe thunderstorm you have ever experienced? Let me know. I can request it from Him and you will receive it.

no, i'd like to be thunderstruck. could you request that for me? could you please also tell me what time it'll happen?

btw: satan IS lord. you just don't know it. because you are on the wrong path. you'll die when satan kills your jesus and casts him into eternal fire.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

P.S. I will not make such a request since it's quite obvious to me that you know not what you are asking for. So, have a field day.

• googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

I will not make such a request since it's quite obvious to me that you know not what you are asking for.

aha. what else could you request for me? but with a schedule, please.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

I dare not request anything for you right now. See the thread entitled "Tragically hip posting of the day."

• googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

prophesy, who is it that flamed thee?

• undercover
    undercover
    Call me crazy or whatever you wish,

He is warning only these two states . No, its going to be thunderstorms, tornadoes, hurricanes, etc. from coast to coast in the

You are crazy...

This board is filled with atheists, agnostics, skeptics, mocking, arrogant and defiant rebels.

Which category do you fit in with?

You shall not test the Lord God.

Because you said so or because he said so? Hell, I'll fucking test him...I goddamn dare him to come down here and prove that he is using you as a messanger of doom to the rest of us.

You're just plain loopy.

I swear some people have to be plants just to rile things up once in awhile.

• IronGland
    IronGland
    And this Irongland made fun of me the first time. Well, this is the "straw that broke the camel's back.".

Kenneson, you chose to respond to this thread. You were never mentioned until you came in and started calling God's wrath down on everyone.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Undercover,

Such bravery--well, at least in your comments.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Irongland, No one is exempt from God's warning. Do you think anyone living in New Orleans has not in one way or another been impacted? It's only a matter of degrees. It will also have far reaching effects elsewhere. Now, I ask you, just how many more of these disasters of such magnitude can this country endure before our economy collapses? Who do you think will then be exempt? By the way, if you think that God has never chastised and disciplined me, you are wrong. Let he who has eyes to see, see and those who have ears to hear, hear.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit