Governor Kathleen Blanco said: "We need to pray, of course, very strong...

by IronGland 50 Replies latest jw friends

• ChrisVance
    ChrisVance

Do you suppose the South is so religious because of the hurricanes? People have to have someone to blame it on.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Do you suppose the South is so religious because of the hurricanes?

Naw, it's because of all those churches down there. Seriously, Southwest Michigan has a lot of churches, too. Seems to me like there's a lot of churches everywhere. I noticed they even have churches in California. Who'd a thunk it?

• googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

LOL! what's that kenneson guy all about? guess he's a fundie, just not sure if muslim or christian.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Google,

I'm a street preacher from Louisiana, now living in Florida (which has experienced 6 hurricanes in the past two years). I wish you could ask those there who have heard me. Fundie or not, God is not a joke. And I'm going to tell you and all mockers on this board the same message I have told people in these two states: if you do not straighten out your ways you will be chastised through natural phenomena. Call it El Nino, global warming, or whatever, the outcome is still the same. Call me crazy or whatever you wish, but God doesn't need your approval nor permission to be God. He calls the "shots" and the message He has sent forth is not going to return to Him void. Moreover, don't imagine that He is warning only these two states . No, its going to be thunderstorms, tornadoes, hurricanes, etc. from coast to coast in the U.S. and worldwide until you come around. God made me aware of this beginning in 1986 and I have preached it since. He also made me aware that He doesn't care whether you think He is loving or not. God only uses human instruments to herald His " clarion" and to remove your doubts. So, you can either heed or be as foolish as some of the people in Louisiana and Florida. And as to the free will bit, these are your options. If you obey you will be spared; if you persist in your arrogance and unbelief, you will not be. Now, what part of what I have written do you not understand yet?

P.S. Do you imagine yourselves to be the first skeptics that I have encountered?

• defective light
    defective light

I'm a street preacher from Louisiana, now living in Florida

WOW !

Defective ( of the impressed class...)

• IronGland
    IronGland
    God made me aware of this beginning in 1986 and I have preached it since. He also made me aware that He doesn't care whether you think He is loving or not.

Kenneson, amazingly the Lord chose to speak to me last night and informed me that he has never spoken with a Kenneson from Florida. He said that funny feeling you had in 1986 was just heartburn from the tacos you had that night.

• googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

cool. so you believe in allah and tell the people about him destroying everything? yeah, i'm tempted to call you crazy.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Well, Irongland, I will also tell you what I have told the people of Louisiana and Florida. "Some people just don't believe until it's in their " face." We will see if I'm a liar in your case and others who persist in their unbelief. And when it happens, you will remember what I wrote.

Moreover, you're a liar that you want me to put in a good word for you when I speak to God.

Google,

Allah who? God doesn't destroy everything. Not that He couldn't. But it won't be necessary. People eventually tire out fighting Him and just like in my case they eventually come around.

P.S. And to all of you who demand proofs now I will also tell you what I told the people of La. and Florida. God is patient. He will warn you over and over again. But don't imagine that He never will take action. I'm off to work now. But, I'll check on your comments later. I'm sure you're not convinced YET. All these doubting Thomases who have to see in order to believe.

• defective light
    defective light

kenneson,

Are you related to Robert Tilton? Is he your competitor? Where can I send you some money? do you have a t.v show?

Defective....

• googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

kenny, i'm not doubting at all. i only believe exactly the opposite. anyone could claim stuff about invisible allahs. saying funny things about patience won't convince anyone, you know.

you know, kenny, satan's going to destroy you if you don't repent. satan wants you to commit some fornication and adultery. he's not that patient, you better hurry or his wrath will be unleashed onto you, with fire and volcanoes and hurricanes and what not.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit