Why So Many JWs Are Sick ( and What to Do About it)

by metatron 41 Replies latest jw friends

• jgnat
    jgnat

I've seen a fair number of psychosomatic ailments in our KH as well. And a word about psychosomatic illness. Just because it is all in your head doesn't mean it isn't real. When someone can't "deal", sometimes the body takes over. My son had chronic migraines until my doctor prescribed a "miracle pill". All of a sudden my son's headaches went away and he got chronic stomach pain. His whole mind and body was screaming, "I need help!"

A whole other category that JW's seem susceptible to are the autoimmune diseases such as Fibromyalgia and Lupus. They are chronic and hard to fix. http://www.aarda.org/patient_information.php

• integ
    integ
    Answer: emotional sterility and a body that is subconsciously screaming at you "I hate this, STOP IT!"

That's actually Satan saying that. You see, the "Great Subverter' Satan will do anyhting in his power to stop Jehovahs' named people to "beg off" their assigned commission to hold fast in this time of the end. Yes, Satan DOES hate it when true wordhip prevails over apostasy. AND IT WILL...END OF STORY!!! NEXT SUBJECT!!!!!!! We must truthfully stand fast to true truthfulness. The Society has NEVER LIED. They have been correct in EVERYTHING they have said. It does take eyes and ears of understanding to discern "truth" though. This kind of discernment can only be found within GODS' ORGANIZATION!!!

Integ.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit