Big storm r you ready?

by defd 18 Replies latest jw friends

• defd
    defd

I am sure everyone has heard of the hurricane that is about to destroy N.O. What you think? Will the storm affect where you live? If so what are you going to do as a precaution?

• under74
    under74

I'm in Washington State but I hope all the best for those in the storms way.

• Evanescence
    Evanescence

I hope things go well for N.O

our prayers will be with them

Evanescence

• rebel8
    rebel8

I'm going to ask the mountains and rocks to cover me.

• Bryan
    Bryan

We left with Emergency Evacuation Pack and three days of clothing. When she packed, I told her "we'll be back on Tuesday".... Not!

We're safe, accepting life as it is. I've been in much worse life situations.

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• delilah
    delilah

Keep well, and stay safe Bryan....and everyone else who is the path of the storm. We are thinking of you . I also have a cousin down there, so I hope he and his family are safe.

Delilah

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

Question:

off topic

DO YOU EAT THE SKIN OF PEARS?

hibe

• kazar
    kazar

Rebel8, you are tooo funny! Gave my my laugh for today. I used to read that scripture in Revelation when I was a Witness and wondered how that could ever be true; unfortunately the Witnesses explained it to me. Anyway, thanks for the laugh.

• minimus
    minimus

Actually this storm is a prelude to Armageddon. The antitypical Jews For Jesus, aka JWs, have been sounding down the warning work for over 100years. Still the Sodomites (the New Orleaners) have been given time, as in Lot's day to mend their ways and flee to safety. Correspondingly, the Greater Noah and his wife, the faithful remnant, have been preaching the message of salvation through the antitypical ark (the means of Organizational salvation). This will indeed be a Great Tribulation like no man has ever seen before but unless the days were cut short, the chosen ones would not survive this cataclysm in modern day Gomorrah. Therefore, according to reliable studiers of Bible prophecy, this great storm will come as a thief in the night and only baptized Jehovah's Witnesses shall be saved.

• Purza
    Purza
    This will indeed be a Great Tribulation like no man has ever seen before but unless the days were cut short, the chosen ones would not survive this cataclysm in modern day Gomorrah.

LMAO

Min -- have you considered writing the news for CNN?

Purza

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit