I done a bad thing...

by Elsewhere 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Good for you Elsewhere....I'm interested in hearing the outcome of it.

I have sent my parents several letters over the years. To date they have never responded to or acknowledged any of them.

So far the only communications from them have been on their terms. (We want you to go back to the KH... Aunt So and So is dead.... Cousin So and So is dead... etc...)

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Where there's life, there's hope. Don't give up on them, Elsewhere!

Hugs,

Nina

• Preston
    Preston
    One time, right after the last time I spoke with my father, I called up the Church of Scientology and told them I was so interested in what they had to say. I asked to have them send me all their information and I would send them a check for $100. When they asked where to send their literature, I gave them my father's name and address

The bad news was weeks later a couple of scientologists showed up at Big tex's dad's house and started jumping on his couch

- Preston

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

well done = short brief and too the point - just as it should be

• Es
    Es

Well done heheh that was good es

• carla
    carla

I have had a ministry that reaches out to cults send info to an elders daughter, and another guy. If I had more addresses I would send more. Do you think that's bad? They send a packet on the jw's and some history, etc.. carla

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Not a bad thing at all! Very well put

• Sirona
    Sirona

They deserve to be challenged on something so serious,

Sirona

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Elsewhere - thanks - I've done the same thing - I've sent a letter to my friends and family - hopefully they'll catch a wake up!!!!!!!!!!!

• Golf
    Golf

Your act was right and honorable.

Golf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit