What do you call a bunch of WT magazines on the ground?

by the_classicist 20 Replies latest social humour

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

A regular pioneers 500 a month magazine route....

• willy_think
    willy_think

Recent placements.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Doing good. The best place for them is on the ground instead of in someones hands...

• steve2
    steve2

What do you call a bunch of WT magazines on the ground?

Victims of gravity after I peel their misshapen form out of my letterbox and hurl them as fast as I can across the JW-neighbour's front lawn.

• SeymourButts
  • googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

new light.

• Celia
    Celia

Am I the only one seeing a sad face in the burnt magazine on the right ? what does it mean ?

• ithinkisee
    ithinkisee
    Am I the only one seeing a sad face in the burnt magazine on the right ? what does it mean ?

It is Jehovah showing his disapproval.

-ithinkisee

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Not a sad face, but a demonic face!!! More subliminal images in the Watchtower! BWAHHHH HA HA HA HA!!!!!

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

Here's a funny WT magazine story. A lot of my time as an electrician has been spent working in hospitals. One time I was in a local hospital lobby working on a light about 20 feet in the air. All of a sudden two older brothers walk in. One was an elder from the hall I grew up in. They didn't see, didn't even look up. They just walked over to the waiting area and started puting magazines down. They were doing that thing where they try to hide them behind other real magazines, so maybe they'll be discovered eventually, after they make their get-away. As they're doing this, I happened to glance over at the nurse behind the desk across the lobby. She was just watching them......Well, they finally finished and turned to leave. With big smiles on their faces they walked out the door, waving to the nurse as they left.

She watched them leave, and as soon as they were gone she ran over to the waiting area. She started scooping up the magazines, every one of them no matter how well hidden. Once she had them all she walked over to the big trash can by the door, and performed a little Watchtower placement of her own.

I just wanted to laugh. As a faithful dub, I too had gone to hospitals to get easy placements. To think that whole time I was just littering........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit