Reasons for having a "Worldly" boy/girlfriend while still in?

by damselfly 31 Replies latest jw experiences

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Thats one of the probs with the jw's. When I turned 18, I moved in with my mom who was df'd, and she could care less what I did! So, needless to say I went hog wild on dating sex, and other stuff that was a no no! I blame them!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Okay, there were very few brothers to choose from & they all were looking for this or something similar, at the least the ones I knew (not necessarily in order of priority):

• Elder's daughter
    • Pioneer
    • Virgin
    • Tall
    • Big boobs
    • Tiny waist
    • Long legs
    • Gorgeous face

This is an actual list some of the brothers had and made very well known. Ha hahaha, the idiots all took disco lessons, too.

So, I went back to dating the worldly boy I was dating and had broken up with when I started studying. Besides, he was the hottest kisser. Yum. I could not imagine any of those doe doe head brothers being able to kiss me like that.

• Purza
    Purza

I can honestly say that I never had a JW boyfriend. Therefore, my only choices were "worldly" men. I really, REALLY tried to find a JW boyfriend/husband, but my current husband said I was probably way too outspoken for those JW men seeking a meek, soft spoken wife.

Funny thing is though, if I would have found a JW husband, I would probably still be a JW today.

Purza

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Funny thing is though, if I would have found a JW husband, I would probably still be a JW today.

Purza

Nah! A fiesty thing like you would have been dumped for having your own ideas and opinions. I know, my second husband was a JW. I've been there, done that and I am not a JW today. Yea! Oh yeah and he did divorce me. But I sure didn't fight it when he did. I was glad to go along with it all.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I dated worldly girls because I was horny. The WTS was repressing something that seemed so natural. Now that I'm older and out, I see teenage dating as something positive, not negative. It's good to get out there and taste many flavors before choosing one as your favorite!

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

yep, same here. when my roommate moved in here, his parents came with him and i went out to eat with them. they get along so well, and it sounds like they his girlfriend like a daugther. when i brought girl over to my pool and my parents were home. my mom was freaking out and calling her dirty because she was worldy, and she thinks only witness girls are clean.

• avishai
    avishai
    my mom was freaking out and calling her dirty because she was worldy, and she thinks only witness girls are clean.

LOL, I quickly learned after the worldly GF that witnit girlfriends were often "dirtier" than worldly girls, and had to fight them off. Naughty Jdub hussies. "Specially the pioneers and elders daughters. Seriously.

• Sassy
    Sassy

Purza

yeah.. the funny thing is I think that too..

• findingmyway
    findingmyway

Simply was never attracted to any JW boy. They were either too nerdy or too perverted & horny. All the horny JW boys I knew go married as soon as they were legal so they could have sex and none of them are still married (at least not to their first wives).

• damselfly
    damselfly

I never had a JW boyfriend. All the interesting ones had worldy girlfriends. My first wordly boyfriend was in Grade 1. His name was Dennis and he was oh so cute. We would play kissing tag and hang out by the swings.

Dams

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit