Gimme something sarcastic I can reply with...

by misspeaches 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

Sure, you can play ExLax & irritate the shit out of him either way. But, you're gonna be more convincing if you attack from an angle you believe.

for example:

"DID YOU KNOW? Every session of Congress begins with a prayer by a paid preacher, whose salary has been paid by the taxpayer since 1777."

Dammit! These neo-con bastards are sucking up our tax dollars for their fundie cause! Whatever happened to the separation of church and state? I'm calling th ACLU on my next coffee break!

vs.

You're damn right they do! Our nation was founded on Christian principles, and if you dont agree with 'em, you may want to reconsider your citizenship options.

Pack wisely, Akbar! ;-P

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Misanthropic - Your onto me!!

HaHaHa…..I knew it!! Sorry I have no advice, he gives me too much of a headache!

Besides I usually go to you for advice.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo
    DID YOU KNOW? Every session of Congress begins with a prayer by a paid preacher, whose salary has been paid by the taxpayer since 1777

Did you know that Congress are paid by the taxpayer - and there's MORE of them wasting our money.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

''DID YOU KNOW? There's a book called ''DID YOU KNOW'' filled with interesting facts for 7-11 year olds?''

you may add - eg, 'Every session of Congress begins with a prayer by a paid preacher, whose salary has been paid by the taxpayer since 1777' (page 24, lol)

• under74
    under74

peaches-maybe the best way to get this guy would be to simpley ask him to prove it with hard evidence.

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

I would reply: "Don't you know that 'a foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds?'"

-Eduardo

• rebel8
    rebel8

I don't understand the argument against paid preachers. Jesus didn't work. He went around the countryside being fed by others, didn't he? And in case you're talking about our friend Mr. Dullish, you can say.........don't special pioneers, missionaries, COs, and DOs do the same thing? So then I suppose his issue will be the amount the preacher gets paid. If that's the case then there must be some sarcastic response we can come up with regarding the Pharisees or picking the straw out of others' eyes.

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Did you know if you don't stop blogging you will go blind?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit