WTS Backslides Production Again - Paperback Bibles

by ezekiel3 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

Hamster: Yes they are!

"And I saw, and I heard an pig flying in midheaven say with a loud squel: "Woe, woe, woe to those dwelling in Brooklyn because of the rest of the scandalous blasts of the apostates in their midst who are about to blow their cover!"

Ironic that according to JW doctrine "Hell freezes over" all the time.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    any dumbass knows that all the "good and spiritually mature" witnesses pay 50 bucks to have their bibles rebound, and have their name and baptism date stamped in the cover.

Yup! The people at the companies that re-bind JW literature in leather are dancing in the street right about now!

• upside/down
    upside/down
    the companies that re-bind JW literature in leather are dancing in the street right about now!

They're probably owned by the WTS anyway...

u/d(of the remember how proud they were of The Stanley? class)

• Neo
    Neo

Nathan Knorr must be rolling in his grave right about now.

Neo

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

This way bibles wear out sooner so they place more which raises their Holy Statistics. Then they can say that "God is speeding up the work". The extra donations don't hurt either.

W

• Scully
    Scully

I'd LMAO if some JWs decided to print out the NWT using the version that's on the CD-ROM. They could use really good quality paper, and even spiral bind them.

• ballistic
    ballistic

You know, I've never told anyone this before, but as a youngster I could never throw a bible away. I had a strange fetish for sealing them in plastic, and burying them. There's even one between the cavity wall of a hall I helped build. God, now you all think I'm strange.

• horrible life
    horrible life

Skully, I can see you taking your spiral bound bible, into the Hall. You could even get a large cloth envelope to carry it in. Kinda like the Torah. You may need a TV tray, so you could just take out the chair in front of you. Don't forget your highlighter! ! HL

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

Look at the Google ad this thread produced!!! I got one saying, "SatanicBibles.com... Leather-Bound, Satanic Bible and Satanic Rituals... What do you have on your Altar?... Bookbinding gone evil."

I believe that's a reference to the NWT.

Ha!

• metatron
    metatron

What do they cut next? Hmmm......

How about Friday assembly sessions? Maybe their cash haul on Friday doesn't justify the

expense? Or maybe fewer assembly sites?

They could cut more Awake languages. Look for more real estate sales to prop up this

crappy cult......

metatron

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit