He's gone

by alreadygone 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I see that a couple of posters have mentioned crafts or hobbies. These can go a long way in filling up lonely hours, and you can focus on making something that you will enjoy.

Any search engine (I prefer google.com and dogpile.com) will bring up so many "craft sites" when you type that in. If yu want something more specific, anything from Christmas ornaments and decorations to make, to crochet, knitting, or anything that you may have always wanted to learn but didn't have the time!

There are tons of sites that cater to little ones, like pipe cleaner animals, and popsicle stick crafts that cost very little money and that you can do with the kiddies. I like the ones that use natural things like pine cones and dried flowers to make stuff with driftwood I used to get at the lake.

If you are so inclined, you can spend hours just looking at all the stuff some very creative people have made and give free instructions for doing.

I can't even imagine what you are going through and my heart goes out to you and your little ones. PM me if you'd like any help with the crafts links that you might be interested in. I'd be most happy to help!

hugs,

Annie

• Sassy
    Sassy

aaahhh..

(((((( HUG ))))))))

• sweet tee
    sweet tee

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( HUGS )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

My family and I appreciate your families sacrifice and his. I will keep you all in my prayers.

sweet tee

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

(((( alreadygone )))) I can only feel for you. I have no idea what you are going thru, but I can ephathise with your loss.

Hugs and love

Brenda

And yes, crafts can help keep you busy. It's fun being in a craft-circle too.

• alreadygone
    alreadygone

Thank you everyone. My kids are already coming through to keep me busy. We went school shopping today. Argh! I spent a small fortune!

I LOVE to do crafts. I also love Christmas. I knew this was going to be a rough period so I did some preemtive (spelling??) ebaying. I got two books on easy Christmas crafts to do with the kids. They just came in the mail today. I am already looking forward to starting some of them.

I have to admit, my kids are my savior. I see Andrew in each and every one of them. Without them, I would be in trouble. I also work full-time. So, as I said, logically, I know I will be just fine. It is just readjusting to him being gone again.

Thank you all for your support. You have no idea how much you have lifted my spirits.

K

• hubert
    hubert

You and Andrew will be in our thoughts and prayers constantly.

I will keep in touch with him, also.

Hubert

• Es
    Es

Oh darls you poor thing im thinking of ya es

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit