Invisible Pink Unicorn's Nemesis????

by Fe2O3Girl 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

Since so many misguided people don't acknowledge the wonder, beauty and magnificence of the invisible pink unicorn, I was wondering if she has an opposite number?

Any deity worth it's salt ought to have, indeed has to have, an enemy to blame stuff on.

Any nominations?

• googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

you obviously haven't heard of the blue oyster (of doom) yet. maybe you're even being misled by him.

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

The Blue Oyster (of Doom)!!!

Thanks Googlemagoogle, that is the information I needed. Now, with the help of the Pink Unicorn and the Blue Oyster, I need never concern myself with pesky facts again. If someone tells me something I disagree with, however reliable their source, I can simply invoke the Blue Oyster!!

"The Blue Oyster has really fooled you!" I will smirk, then stick my fingers back in my ears.

"La la la la, laa la di daaaaah........!"

• Pole
    Pole

The Blue Oyster of Doom is sometimes worshipped as the Flying Spaghetti Monster:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster
    Pole

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

The flying spagetti monster is the best....and should be included in ANY curriculum that wants to include Intelligent Design.

• The Chuckler
    The Chuckler

I've never heard of the Invisible Pink Unicorn Cult, but I have heard of the Blue Oyster Cult.

As for the Flying Speghetti Monster perhaps someone should Penna gospel as it was long ago and it is now pasta joke.

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

The Golden Butt Monkey has always refuted the Invisible Pink Unicorn's teachings, so I nominate him.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Wasn't the Blue Oyster club in Police Academy?

I've seen it on TV, so it must be true.

Still aint seen an invisible pink unicorn, though

LT, of the "heretic" class.

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

I could show you my pink unicorn...but it's very shy

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Oooooooohhhh!!!

And I saw her "face", now I'm a believer...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit