Don't you hate it when?

by JV 18 Replies latest jw friends

• JV
    JV

Don't you hate it when people call you and don't leave a message. I get up this morning and there's a missed call on my cell phone, a number that i don't recognize, but there's no voice mail. I did the reverse look up and I have no idea who the hell this person is. Well if this guy is to lazy to leave a message then i'm to lazy to call back.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

well good for you! you've made a big decision today!

NO LONGER A SLAVE TO THE CELL PHONE!

• Purza
    Purza

Perhaps it was a wrong number?

I got a few calls a couple of weeks ago at 4 a.m. (I put my cell phone on silent when I hit the pillow). I didn't recognize the number, they didn't leave a message and none of my friends would call me at that ungodly hour. I had to assume it was the wrong number.

Purza

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I hate when people call and wait long enough for the voicemail to kick in and then dont even leave a message? Sometimes I heard snow or background noise. wtf?!

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

it was probably some hot chick who wants some roudy loving phone sex style..

you missed out!

• JV
    JV

They called the house too, and asked for me but I was sleeping as I just got off work

• carla
    carla

I've decided phones are for my convenience not others. Sometimes I don't even answer if I don't feel like it. carla

• JV
    JV

Oh candidly nuts don't get my hopes up, i could use a little hot phone sex

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

really? my number is 1 -900- hot- bird!

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

The answering machine provided some really good entertainment when my ex left me. I found a way to get a message every time. Here's the outgoing message I had:

Hello. I'm home right now, but I'm screening my calls. So just start talking after the beep, and if I feel like talking to you, I'll pick up.

I had everyone leaving messages including telemarketers. Some of them would phone more than once and leave a message every time!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit