Which person in history would you like to be?

by DannyBloem 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

Maybe one of the first Americans to come across the Bering Straight..I can only imagine the awe and wonder of seeing the Americas for the first time.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• talesin
    talesin

Arthur

Fictional, and a composite of many tribal chieftains, he is still my hero.

tal

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Van Gogh or Beethoven, I'd like to be a really tortured genius artist, yah

• Valis
    Valis

talesin did you ever read Sword at Sunset by Rosemary Sutcliffe? Great telling of the story from a hostorical fiction POV.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

ernest hemingway

• googlemagoogle
  • horrible life
    horrible life

Bill Gates' wife. I do think he is kinda hot. I could travel, and give money away. Everytime I dream of winning the lottery, the first thing I think of is paying off my babysitters house, and getting her a new car, buying my sister a house, etc. When I drop my daughter off at Girl Scout Camp, I see old mattresses, and a leaky roof or two. No air conditioning. I would love to fix up the whole camp.

Can you imagine being able to help whole groups of people. Build after school buildings, with sports and homework help.

All while being married to the richest man in the world. HL

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo
    With a single bullet to the head of a future madman named Adolf Hitler I would have been able to save the world millions of gallons of innocent blood, lives, and the horrors that are now history.

How about 'Judge' Rutherford or CT Russell? Could save millions of lives by NOT publishing crap and persuading millions to believe it?

• googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

How about 'Judge' Rutherford or CT Russell? Could save millions of lives by NOT publishing crap and persuading millions to believe it?

or do exactly the same thing the judge did... buy a mansion, get some chicks and whiskey and party all life long while laughing about the sheeplike people who believe all the sh't i tell em.

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

Wow, all of you made excellent choices. My favorite choices other made are:

ALF (from TV Show on NBC)

Hugh Hefner

Geronimo, Apache Chief

Pontius Pilate

Ron Jeremy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit