Which person in history would you like to be?

by DannyBloem 41 Replies latest jw friends

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

If you could choose, which person in history would you like to be?
    (okay, I allow bible characters).

Danny

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

Oh definately me - I mean who wouldn't want to be a salad staple? No seriously it does have to be me if only because I haven't got a clue what I'm going to do with my bite at history. Of course if I was really pushed I wouldn't mind being Lady Godiva's stable hand...

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Giovanni Casanova

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

methusala... he had to out live several wives and was able to replace them lol

(gotta pick a man, they have more fun than us gals)

• Golf
    Golf

Myself, I'm alive!

Golf

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

warren Beatty ..for his fingers

c/o Woody Allen

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I would like to have been a quiet Jew living in the heart of Berlin in 1931. With a single bullet to the head of a future madman named Adolf Hitler I would have been able to save the world millions of gallons of innocent blood, lives, and the horrors that are now history.

Jeff

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

..interesting thought - therefore new thread.

• zen nudist
    zen nudist

I have already been him and her (^_^)

• anewme
    anewme

Hmmmm.....maybe Mary Magnalene or Cleopatra who was married to both Marc Antony and Caesar who instead of being murdered by the Romans, allowed one of her own asps to bite her and died quickly before the Romans could get to her.

I have often wished I was born a man. There are so many men I admire.....brilliant men

maybe one of the great composers of music......Mozart or Stravinsky

John Muir
    Abe Lincoln

I'd like to be the best govenor of California there ever was or the best president the united states ever had.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit