What Are Things That You Do NOW That You'd NEVER Do As A Witness?

by minimus 50 Replies latest jw friends

• Gill
    Gill

Play the lottery!

Fantasise winning something on the lottery!

Have lots of fun!

Is that so bad?

I don't think so!!!!

• katiekitten
    katiekitten
    which cartoons in particular turn you on most?

tee hee, they dont have to turn me on! Hell I masturbate just to warm my feet up. I also do it if I cant get to sleep.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Wow Katie - I hope your mother isn't reading this. Enough to make her nose bleed!

By the way. What do you think of Scooby Doo? Gone downhill since Scrappy is in it, don't you think?

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Laugh out LOUD!

Scrabby doo is RUBBISH! Everyone agrees, except the jerkoffs who drew him. Hes an annoying little humourless runt.

When I was a kid I always wanted to be Daphne, but I had a sneaky suspicion I was more like Velma. Well when I went to America this time some chaps called me Daphne, and I was SO HAPPY! I thought MY GOD im finally Daphne not Velma!!!

Then they told me they meant Daphne from Frasier. I was GUTTED.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo
    Scrabby doo is RUBBISH! Everyone agrees, except the jerkoffs who drew him.

WHAT??? You mean he's DRAWN? I thought he was just a very bad actor.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Hes an actor???

OMG I need some caffeine.

• prophecor
    prophecor

I do it with the Flintstones, m'self Willllllllllllllllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

• prophecor
    prophecor

Go trolling for trollips

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Yea, Wilma was a cutie.

I always thought it was pretty unfair that both Fred and Barney were short legged barrel chested uglies, when Wilma and Betty were super model babes!

I have taught my daughter well to mock unsuited couples. We see a tidy woman with a troll, and she looks at me and wiggles her eyebrows in a most obvious way (well, shes only 7).

• prophecor
    prophecor
    Go trolling for trollips

Truffles, Truffles, I'm sorry KK, I was on the wrong thread, Trolling for Truffles

Whatever in the name of Pete was I thinking?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit