What's your favorite line from a movie?

by Isis 57 Replies latest jw friends

• think41self
    think41self

Closer2fine....

Sounds like you've watched the Princess Bride as many times as I have.

Isis,

Anne of Green Gables is my fav "feel good" movie of all time. Gotta love that girl's indomitable spirit.

Tracy

• sennabrasil94
    sennabrasil94

The Crow: "Jesus walks into a hotel and hands the Inn kepper 3 nails, and then he asks, can you put me up for the night.'

For a few dollars more "Well you see you hurt my donkeys fellings, you got her all upset, If you appologise to her like I know you will we'll be on our way"

The pink Panther: " There's a beautiful lady in my bed and a dead man in my bath"

TERMINATOR: "I'll be back"

The great Lowmbowski: "That's right mon, nobody fucks with the Jesus"

There are so many better one's I'm drawing blanks , COOL topic.

Senna

• Francois
    Francois

"...and you killed him in a rit of fealous jage." Peter Sellers, Pink Panther.

"...if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth." Gandhi

Francois

• GinnyTosken
    GinnyTosken

From Casablanca:

Ugarte: You despise me, don't you?

Rick: If I gave you any thought, I probably would.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

:I had a standard childhood: summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the summer we would make meat helmets. When I was insolent, I was put in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds.

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

From the Godfather:

"Leave the gun; take the cannolis."

"Who's being naive, Kay?"

"My name is Michael Corleone. There are people who would pay a lot of money for that information, but then your daughter would lose a father instead of gaining a husband."

from Godfather II:

"Fredo! I know it was you! You broke my heart! You broke my heart!"

"If there's one thing we've learned -if history has taught us anything - it's that you can kill anyone."

"Senator, we're both part of the same hypocrisy. But never think that it applies to my family."

and, yes, even from Godfather III:

"You want to do business with me? Very well, then I will do business with you!"

"Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!"

(Vincent to Mary) "Love someone else!"

And there are so many more...

• Seven
    Seven

"I would rather have 30 minutes of wonderful than a lifetime of nothing special."-Steel Magnolias

"That's what seperates us from the animals, our ability to accessorize."-Steel Magnolias

"He's been in the insane asylum ever since he lost his business, and if you ask me that's where you belong."-It's A Wonderful Life

"Run Away! Run Away!"-Monty Python-Holy Grail

"Keep the change ya filthy animal."-Home Alone

seven
    Welcome newbies!

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

From "Thelma & Louise" -

You be sweet to your wife. My husband wasn't sweet to me, and look how I turned out.

• Isis
    Isis

I have to add another line I just thought of.

Jurassic Park

Ian Malcolm (Jeff Goldblume): "Yeah, but in Disney world, the pirates of the caribbean don't eat the people."

He said this right after John (the old guy who built the park) was trying to figure out went wrong and just compared his park to Disney world. Meanwhile, Ian Malcolm is sitting there almost bleeding to death with a huge gash in his leg.

Isis

• TheEye
    TheEye

From Scarface

"Say hello to my little friend"

TheEye

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit