My cats are demonized!

by stevenyc 22 Replies latest jw friends

• feelinglost
    feelinglost

My dogs would eat not only kitty poop, but also there own poop. Ew.

My current cat and my husband's old cat (who we had at separate times) both felt an urgent need to poop right after we would clean the cat box- didn't they understand that it is now no longer clean and won't be again for another 12-24 hours?

• carla
    carla

Don't give them milk! you will have worse problems than that which can be scooped! carla

• Purza
    Purza

I have one of those covered cat litter boxes and it actually helps a lot.

My kitty is four months old now (wow -- that seems old as we got her when she was 10 dyas old) and her farts are artrocious. Could be that she likes to try everything we eat from banana bread to blueberry cobbler (no joke).

Purza

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Steve, I'll hum a showtune for you. The mystical sphere of protection will deflect offensive kitty smells, maybe, if your heart condition is right.

For the showtune, I'd recommend "Smelly Cat" from Phoebe of "Friends"

(You may join in if you wish)

Smelly cat, smelly cat
    What are they feeding you?
    Smelly cat, smelly cat
    It's not your fault

...and as if on cue, my cat hopped up in the chair next to me to take a nap and release his own SBD fart.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Oh yes, those SBD's are incredible arent they?

Carla, the NONFAT milk with the yogurt will actually help the digestive tract of both cats and dogs. My vet actually recommended it. It's the active bugs in the yogurt that helps. Don't give milk or yogurt with fat in it. that hinders the critter's digestion and makes it worse, and don't give more than a tablespoon at a time no more than once a day.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

The funny thing about the SBDs is that for a moment I'm not sure where it came from.

Was it moi? No...

Is it outside? No...

and the cat is lying there perfectly content, chuckling softly to himself.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier
    and the cat is lying there perfectly content, chuckling softly to himself.

And then then oh so gently dig their nails in just to say "yes, it was me".

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

speaking from a cats prespective, I can tell you we do not smell that bad.

In my opinion dogs wreek more than poor puddy tats.

And also Monkey's stink terribly. the spit, and spray and eat their poo and throw their poo and they eat lice and putting that all together pure and simple Monkeys are rank.

this is the honest opinion of OFC..

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

Why don't you just keep more expensive kitty litter. Something with "odour-blocking crystals" or some other crap like that.

• Satanus
    Satanus
    She sprayed some defence smell all over the whole bathroom. I thought only skunks did that! NOT.

Makes not to piss of the kitty.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit