My cats are demonized!

by stevenyc 22 Replies latest jw friends

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

We got two adorable kittens yesturday. I just went into the bathroom, and phew, pretty smelly in there. It's where the kitty litter box is. So, time to change the box.

WOW!! I mean WOOWWOOWOWOOW!!! How could something so small product a smell so large. I was phiscally gagging.

They both watched me. And once I finished, they lined up, and took turns to start thje cycle again.

steve

• Legolas
    Legolas

That's why you should train them to moew at the door to get out.

• Angharad
    Angharad
    They both watched me. And once I finished, they lined up, and took turns to start thje cycle again.

LOL I remember that with ours it was like a race between them who could be the first to squeeze a little bit of pee out, so they used the brand new litter first. Drove me mad,

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

Legolas, We're in the city mate.

steve

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

We got a new kitten almost 2 months ago. It is absolutely AMAZING how smelly their poop is! I think their intestinal tract hasn't gotten used to being weined yet.

Try giving them some yogurt milk - non-fat milk mixed with non-fat yogurt with live cultures. That should help some. It helped our kitten and he loves it! Just give them a tablespoon each.

We give it to our old cat with diabetes, it helps him, too.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

There are kits on the market that you can use to train your kitties to use the toilet. It works too! But they are probably too small to jump up there just yet.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Yeah, I gag when I scoop! I found out something about cats that I never knew. We dog sat last weekend, for a big ass rotwhiler (spelling). She loves cats, but my cats dont love her! So, we locked my female cat and her kittens in the bathroom, and brought the dog in. She ran to the bathroom door, first thing. All of a sudden, there was a really nasty smell, like death, coming out from under the door. She sprayed some defence smell all over the whole bathroom. I thought only skunks did that! NOT. It took hours for the smell to go away.

• Legolas
    Legolas
    Legolas, We're in the city mate.

Oh ok then.... I know of a kitty litter that is chrystals or something it is not supposed to smell.

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

brenda, thanks for the advice. I'm thinking of taking them over the road to columbia heights to get them exorcised. This would entale leaving a considerable amout of evidence on their doorstep.

steve

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Dogs like to eat cat poop too. I have been told it is because cats do not digest all the protein well and the dog still thinks there is good food in there. Kinda like a dog tootsie-poop! LOL On second thought - more like a crunchy tootsie-poop - forgot about the cat litter chaser.

Jeff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit