ITHINKISEE Update: More revealing thoughts from my wife.

by ithinkisee 37 Replies latest members private

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

DFed, you seem to think that you can't pray to Jehovah unless you're a JW. That's not true. I pray to Jehovah daily...several times a day. I'm not a JW and don't ever plan on going back. My relationship with him is closer now than ever.

• defd
    defd

Billy i dont think that at all!!!! I am very happy that you pray to Jehovah. I am certain he is too.All I was saying is that we do not recite the lords prayer, thats all

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

I am over the moon happy for you ITIS!!!! You are very blessed that your wife is an intelligent woman who hasn't allowed the WTBTS to cloud her thinking abilities. You both will have a great new life together without the guilt and shame that the JW's labor under. Your children are going to be just fine, because they have two savvy, yet caring people for their parents. Reading what you've been going thru and how it is turning out has given me a lift. Terri

• Ingenuous
    Ingenuous

Sooooooooo happy for you, ITIS!

• MonkeyPrincess
    MonkeyPrincess

ITIS, i have been following all your posts, it is so wonderful that it is coming around in a positive way. You are very fortunate that your wife is so willing to discuss everything in an open manner. I am so happy for you!

Char

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride
    I don't mean to offend anyone with this but find Him and you find yourself

Is Jesus lost again?

• jgnat
    jgnat

Welcome back, defd. That was a short vacation.

• kj
    kj

I've really enjoyed following your story. I'm so happy for you and your wife. You are a huge encouragement to those of us with family still "trapped in the tower".

kj

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit