WHAT'S THE PETTIEST THING YOU DID AS A JW?

by steve2 26 Replies latest jw friends

• steve2
    steve2
    This was an older sis who felt it was her responsibility to let the younger sis's know you could not go out in FS without panty hose on!

Now that's a double dose: The pettiest as well as the prettiest thing you could do!

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

I read my sister's diary, searched downtown late at night with a picture of her, going around to all the kids there saying "Have you seen this girl??" (picture robert patrick as the cop in T2 hahah)

Yeah...I was a real nazi then...she was 17 I think, and dared think for herself.

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

There was a long time local elder with severe mental problems. When he finally commited suicide, the brothers and sisters we discouraged to go to the funeral, because he did something not good in jehovah's eyes.
    Anyway I did not went, which is pretty stupid

• Es
    Es

I snitched on a brother who was smoking..he got D\F as a result of it and then next thing i heard he died from a massive heart attack es

• david_10
    david_10

I was desperate for time. (It seems like I was always desperate for time.) So, toward the end of the month, I would scan the obituaries and write letters to surviving family members. Long letters, lots of detail, scriptures quoted in their entireity. (I could count more time that way, you see.) Jesus, I can't believe I did that. It makes me ashamed. Like, those poor people needed me intruding in their grief.........................

David

• pratt1
    pratt1

I shunned friends because their meeting attendance was irregular and they ralely went out in FS.

• steve2
    steve2
    So, toward the end of the month, I would scan the obituaries and write letters to surviving family members.

Sounds like hard work! Good on you for your "creativity".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit