Princess, you did great!!!!

• chrissy
    chrissy

way to go princess!

those are some killer abs you've got!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Congratulations, Princess!

Tell these good folks how COLD the water was...

(this ain't Bermuda, friends!)

• Preston
    Preston

I think that hack Lance Armstrong should kiss this girl's ass!

- Preston

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

Congratulations Princess, great result

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Wow you rock! Mulan were you athletic like this? I didn't get that gene nor did I pass it along to my son! That competitive bug, Kim and I were just talking about it, its something I can barely comprehend, and she has it so of course she can barely comprehend those who don't. I have been walking, hiking, and riding my bike lately, but the most I can say is I finally passed my first person while riding my bike! The "regulars" whiz by me like I'm standing still! I'm not sure I'd ever be in it for the speed, too much to look at around here. So nice to get outside and soak up this beauty we have around us.

Again, congratulations! Someday we'll be saying, we knew her when!

Sherry

• Mulan
    Mulan
    Tell these good folks how COLD the water was...

I'll tell them. The swim started at 7:30 in the morning for the first group. Lake Washington is not a warm lake. Yes, it was cold. Those are wet suits the gals are wearing.

• Mulan
    Mulan
    Mulan were you athletic like this?

Definitely not!!!!!!! When I was younger, I was more active than I am now, and have always been enjoyed swimming, and at one time, I liked to hike, and I was obsessed with tennis for a few years, but now I like to sit. Hahhahahaha. I was never into running or biking or skiing.

I hate exercise, but am probably going to have to start doing something. I know I am much too sedentary.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Way to go Rachel! You did fabulous!

• kgfreeperson
    kgfreeperson

Congratulations, you butt-kicker, you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit