Having fun with the price of gas...

by upside/down 17 Replies latest jw friends

• POs Son
    POs Son

$2.69 in CT.... woo hoo! By inflation scales alone, gas shoulr be only about $1.50 a gallon... compared to about 10 years ago!

• damselfly
    damselfly

Elsewhere~

lol... funny you should mention that! In the late 1800's and early 1900's mummies were so cheap and plentiful that people literally burned them as cheap "firewood". They were also ground up and made into butcher paper, which is why butcher paper is traditionally brown.

No, I ain't making this up!

I'm slowly becoming convinced that you know everything!

Dams

• John Doe
    John Doe
    lol... funny you should mention that! In the late 1800's and early 1900's mummies were so cheap and plentiful that people literally burned them as cheap "firewood". They were also ground up and made into butcher paper, which is why butcher paper is traditionally brown.

No, I ain't making this up!

What's your source for this information? Somehow I get the same feeling as when I'm looking at a car and the salemen opens his mouth with a big toothy grin and says, "Would I lie to you?" lol

• JH
    JH

I don't have fun filling up my gas tank.

The only fun is seeing the beautiful girl at the gas station each time I go.

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

my van costs about $78 to fill!!!

I am looking for an old diesel mercedes so I can use waste veggie oil for fuel...nothing beats almost free fuel:

www.greasecar.com

• googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

$37, $42, $78.. LOL that's what we always payed here.

i think that's alright. oil aint something we'll have forever.

• upside/down
    upside/down

So where are the hydorgen cars?

On the shelf till we've squeezed all we reasonably can out of the ground?

Even though they have bio-diesel and methanol...you don't see much of it....Why?

u/d(of the pepto coats the gas tank class)

• JH
    JH

I should buy a half electric half gasoline lawn mower

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit