Who Was The Most Corrupt WTBTS President?

by Ticker 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Honesty
    Honesty

"Most" or "Least" is irrelevant, when compared to the reality: All have been and are FALSE PROPHETS.
    My sentiments, exactly. All of them and their associates, those on the GB and on the servant body in all the congregations are opposers against Jesus, the Bible and Christianity.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo
    I vote for The Judge. I mean really, what level of humility does it take to title yourself "judge" in a religious environment?!

WHAT - you mean he wasn't REALLY a judge??? You'll be telling me next that he wasn't really Annointed.... or teetotal...

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

Cuckoo has made a unique point about Rutherford. It does take sheer audacity, arrogance, pride, huberis and a very large ego to adopt the moniker "JUDGE" and become a self-proclaimed religious authority.

That is a very contrasting difference which sets this buffoon apart from the others, who may very well have displayed the same character traits, but not as publicly as this jerk.

• kid-A
    kid-A

I agree Rutherford was a bombastic old booze-hound, but in the long-run, was'nt it Knorr who instated the blood ban, which has led to thousands of deaths? I believe Knorr was also the one who finally sucked all remaining joy in the dubs lives by banning b-days, all holidays, instituting the "big brother" report your neighbour policy?

Maybe I am totally wrong about that....was it Rutherford or Knorr who banned blood, vaccines, organ transplants, etc?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

J.R. Rutherford

He conducted a full-blown corporate coupe in a power grab.

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

I think Rutherford and Knorr share the "honour". Rutherford was a power - hungry, money grabbing old drunk, whereas Knorr came up with most of the ideas that made the dubs stand out, like the blood issue, which came immediately after WW2 had ended. Also, the New World Translation, by far the most dishonest Bible translation ever published, came along in his day.

• littlemike
    littlemike

Definately Judge rutherford as he invented most of the doctrines that were just his ideas and they are now stuck with

These include great crowd, other sheep, 144000 to heaven, current understanding of 1914

All a load of rubbish but they are stuck with it

Franz is a close second for his so called biblical scholar ideas. It was him with all the anti-typical meanings for virtually everything in the bible, 6000 years of mans history, how long between Eve being created after Adam, and 1975, and the generation teaching.

What a pair of self rightous people who thought they knew Gods teaching when in fact they were their own ideas

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

there's a contest???

watch out when J%$* takes over

• garybuss
    garybuss

Don Adams, working with William L. Van De Wall, based on number of victims hurt, amount of assets involved, and based on known errors and bad policies promoted.

• Stress Free
    Stress Free

For me Judge Rutherford was the most corrupt, however the presidents that followed all copied Rutherfords example.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit