My daughter starts college today!

by Dimples 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Dimples
    Dimples

I am so proud! My daughter is starting college. She will be attending a university an hour away from where we live. ( I am so happy that she is close to home ). She is majoring in forensic science. She is one smart cookie. She graduated in the top 20 of her high school class ( Summa Cum Laude ). I just wonder if we would have stayed JW's, would all this be happening now?

DIMPLES

• damselfly
    damselfly

That is great news! You must be very proud. I'm sure that she will do very well in her studies.

Dams

• rebel8
    rebel8

Good for her!

Maybe she can be on CSI Miami when she graduates.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Congratulations for both you and your daughter!

I'm sure you knkow that if you had stayed under the WT yoke, her success woould have been criticized and negated. Nobody needs that.

Wishing you both greater success! ONWARD and UPWARD!

• Dimples
    Dimples

Thanks!

You all are just so sweet!

Smooches

DIMPLES

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

Hey I start college today too! I'm a little scared.

• Legolas
  • Dimples
    Dimples

Jeeprube,

It is natural to be a little scared, after all this is a big step for you. Just remember that you will do just fine. Think of it as an adventure. What are you studying? Best wishes on your journey!

DIMPLES

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

its so big, it takes 30 minutes just get to my truck. went for a morning jog. the people are friendly. but i love it, i feel independant. hmm should i go to the bookstudy tonight or go eat with friends and workout. haha eph book study.

• Dimples
    Dimples

Legolas,

LOL! Yep, I am sure she will have many nights like that. Hopefully she won't be like that in class in the morning after partying all night.

DIMPLES

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit