My daughter starts college today!

by Dimples 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Gerard
  • liquidsky
    liquidsky

Congrats! I'm so jealous. When I was a teenager, I wanted to be a forensic scientist. Too bad I fell for the "this generation will not pass away" crap. I guess its not to late, but I don't think I'd be able to afford university now.

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

Dimples, I'm going for my Bachelor's Degree in Construction management. The first day has been great, it's like a new adventure.

• chrissy
    chrissy

congrats to dimple's daughter, jeep, tsu and anyone else going back to school...

liquid, I know it takes courage... and cash. But don't let that be the thing to stop you! Have you checked into financial aid?

I always thought there should be cult survivor scholarships. hm, maybe there are?

• horrible life
    horrible life
    congrats to dimple's daughter, jeep, tsu and anyone else ;going back to school...

This is an adventure. I hope you enjoy learning, and the companionship that you will find among some people you will meet. Remember, that these people will one day be people you may call on. Not selling them magazines, but they will be the lawyers you call to ask a question. The architechs you hire to build something. The business people you need to help you. etc.... Your world is HUGE!!!!!

SMILE 'Oh The Places You Will Go' Dr. Seuss HL

• Dimples
    Dimples

Gerard....NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liquid, never give up on your dream, there's lots of help out there!

Jeep, Good for you! Happy your first day went well. Wishing you all the best for the rest of your college years.

Chrissy and HL, Thankies!

DIMPLES

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit