What have you learned?

by wanderlustguy 30 Replies latest jw friends

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Since you have been posting/lurking/reading here, what have you learned?

How do you feel?

WLG

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

WLG - that's post number 999 - just the opposite of 666. You da Man!

• prophecor
    prophecor

I feel one more and your gonna pop yer cookies, there WLG

• prophecor
    prophecor

So how long you gonna' hold out?

• prophecor
    prophecor

Hey, I got all day and a piece of the night, your move

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

I've learned about Ray Franz abhorrant disfellowshipping.

I've learned about the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society sleeping with the United Nations

I've learned about the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society buying stock in RJ Reynolds corporation

I've learned about some of the horrid coverups in the areas of Child abuse and molestation, spousal abuse, and abuse of "Publishers" in general.

I've learned that I'm glad I got out young and could enjoy my life AWAY from the horrid mind control.

The bOrganization I left was nothing like it has become. But it was going that direction when I left.

• stealyourface
    stealyourface

Don't tug on Superman's cape, don't spit into the wind, don't pull the mask of the ol' Lone Ranger, and don't mess around with Slim. Seriously, I'm loosing my judgementalism. With that comes the ability to stick up for others that may not think like I do. I don't have to be right all the time. It's too much responsiblilty. It's too much work to keep up apperances. I'm learning to like me.

• prophecor
    prophecor

I've learned that the FDS used to use the analogy of a cow's mating practices and transferred these same thoughts and ideas to our sisterhood. Who would've thought the two were so simillar.

• Legolas
    Legolas

Before I came here I was on a wack of other sites....So I don't know if I learned anything new. If I think of something I 'll let you know

• prophecor
    prophecor

I've learned about the 3/5ths majority ruling on changes that come down the pipe, from the top brass. That there is not always a majority ruling when it comes to policy and proceedure, in the micro-managing of our lives once as witnesses.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit