Did you just get up, or are you STILL UP??

by Eyebrow2 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

Well, here in TX, it is almost 6AM.

I have been up all night....I have had a lot of insomnia lately, ack...and since I went to bed really late Friday(actually Saturday morning about 5AM) and didn't get up until the afternoon Saturday, I figured it would be better to just stay up all night and try again to sleep like a normal human being Sunday night.

ACK....how about the rest of you?

I am listening to Tori Amos and surfing the web in between loads of laundry hahah.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

I just woke up thanks.

Good morning!

Kwin

• under74
    under74

Still up. 4am here.

• Evanescence
    Evanescence

Well its sunday night here 9:16pm nooooooooo! the weekend vanished, I wanna catch a plane to the other side of the world and go through Sunday all over again!

Evanescence

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

ahh...it is soooo good to not be alone hahah.

ooops...I need to get that other load of laundry going.

Evan, get on a plane and you can help me fold this next load, k?

• talesin
    talesin

I got up about a half-hour ago. I went to bed early last nite, then woke up at 2,,, then slept from about 5 till 8. Insomnia sucks!

tal

• ballistic
    ballistic

I'm half up. Filling up on coffee and cigarettes. I'll get dressed at some point.

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

yeppers....although I was tempted to cure it with some Mike's Hard Lemonade...didn't think that was a good idea hahah.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Eyebrow, have you noticed we're the same age and registered on the site in the same month and year? Just sayin.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I just got up waiting for my coffee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit