Have you become the 'Pagan' that you thought you would?

by AK - Jeff 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I mean - when we were witnesses we always thought that is what one who 'leaves Jehovah' does - goes right out and becomes evil incarnate.

Is that what you did? Or do you live a life similar to what you did as a witness? On a scale of 1-10, how wicked would you be considered if the witnesses were making the call on your current lifestyle ? Do not base it on how they treat you - but if they really knew how you live.

I'll go first - I still live by the same morals as before - but I do b-days now and course no service or meetings - I would say they would rate me a

Jeff

• Legolas
    Legolas

Gee...to me your not clear enough..LOL ....I smoke,drink alot, and had drugs a few times now... so on your scale now rate me!

• Legolas
    Legolas

I forgot to add I going to celebrate Christmas,and birthdays and all other holidays!!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

With 10 being the worse possible case - and 1 - you are just a little 'pagan'.

Legolas - I would guess you are popping the scales at a 10.

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

try me. going to meetings twice a month. no field service. fornication with worldly girls. in college. drinking. long hair. heavy metal. strong believer in evolution.

• Legolas
    Legolas
    With 10 being the worse possible case - and 1 - you are just a little 'pagan'.

Legolas - I would guess you are popping the scales at a 10.

Thanks....

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

I'm about a 10 where I come from...yep, Evil has a name and it is Don....

• ChrisVance
    ChrisVance

I'm a definite 10. I'm gay and the dubs hate gay people, but I think we're resplendent.

• ChrisVance
    ChrisVance

not to mention lascivious.

• Legolas
    Legolas

Oh crap Chris ... I was going to put :

Chris are you sure you don't mean lascivious??? LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit