Do you have any "special gift or talent" that you'd like mentioning?

by JH 51 Replies latest jw friends

• prophecor
    prophecor
    I can suck golf balls thru a garden hose!

Now that is talent. Your not doing that with Mia Tais now are you, J?

Watch out for those mini umbrellas

• blondie
    blondie

I have been accused of having ESP, but it doesn't work online.

Blondie

• Sara Annie
    Sara Annie

I can put a cherry stem in my mouth, give me a few seconds, and I'll spit it out in a knot.

I can also put my entire fist in my mouth--and I don't have an unusally large mouth or small fist...

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

I can Mongolian throat sing.....

What is that you may ask?

Harmonic "singing", two notes at once

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

I give the best blow job EVER!

Tis the truth. Most boys scream "Oh, Jesus, Oh, Jehovah". Trust me they love it when I swallow.

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Ha ha ha ha!!!!

Loved the oh jehovah bit!!!

• Robert K Stock
    Robert K Stock

I can stay hard for LONG periods of time and have given multiple orgasms to women who did not know they could have multiple orgasms.

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Nope no talents here

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I can whistle

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I can't whistle, but I'm very creative.

I can write stories and there're probably unwritten novels I could write. I didn't even do "justice" to the Strange Exodus series I posted. It was edited as to details very much.

I can design and sew my own clothes. Usually, my designs have been years ahead of the fashion industry.

I can design and crochet novelty sweaters, coats, hats and afghans, whether for adults, children or infants. Have even designed and crocheted a wedding dress in the past, as well as a baby tuxedo. And I can write the patterns for the designs I create.

I can sculpt. Tried my hand when I was a young adult and did a very good bust of my ex when we were married.

I can do portraits in pastels from photographs. I've been doing this since I was a child.

I can make beautiful padded photo albums for weddings, babies, families, etc., which I've sold in the past at 50 bucks a pop.

Frannie (who can't throw a ball to hit the side of a barn)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit