Portland Oregon Aposto-Halloween-Thanksgiving-Beer-Fest Anyone?

by BrendaCloutier 59 Replies latest members meetups

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy
    If folks rsvp, I can set up an Apostagolftournament. Lot's o' fun folks.

Sign me up! It'll be close enough to winter for a bunch of snowmen!

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

Sorry WLG, it very rarely snows here. Also any of you who like to fish, I would happily be your guide for a day. This area has some of the best fishing around. The first part of November should be @ the peak of the chinook (king) salmon run. Mmmmmmm.....salmon. Did I mention that I eat, sleep, and breathe fishing? If someone is on a tight budget and needs a place to stay, I have a guest room @ my hacienda.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Brenda, why not I could come for awhile, I have to warn you I'm a lightweight though!

Lowkey, so you're the guy they were all talking about when we last went to McMinimans (or however the hell you spell it). Nothing bad, mind you, but they mentioned an exjw that worked there. Perhaps you could steer me to a Neil Gaiaman book!

Sherry

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Sherry, don't worry about being a lightweight - I've not had an alcoholic drink in 15 years! I end up Designated Driver.

Are you bringing your girlfriend? I'm trying to talk Preston into coming with his S.O.

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy
    Sorry WLG, it very rarely snows here.

I was talking about all the 8's on my scorecard.

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

Snowmen, eights, ok I get it. That's about how I shoot too. Gretchen, read American Gods if you havn't allready. Neverwhere is a good read too.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

I just talked to her on the phone (she's at work right now) and she said she would come with me. So put us down for two.

Just by way of clarification, is this Nov 5 or 6? Because 6th is a Sunday and thats kind of hard for those of us driving back for work the next morning! Specially 3 or more hours.

Sherry

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

Looks like wanderlustguy has dibs on my spare bedroom, but I have three sofas and plenty of floorspace too for an apostaslumberparty if need be.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

D;oh! Make that Saturday Night November 5th

I guess I was laughing too much at the drinking thread that I, erm, goofed.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Ok, our list so far is

LK Lysmith - Vancouver, WA
    BrendaC - Portland
    WanderLustGuy - N Carolina
    Gretchen956 - Near Seattle
    Acadia - maybe - Redding CA

Where are all of the OREGONIANS and SW WASHINGTONIANS ???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit