Portland Oregon Aposto-Halloween-Thanksgiving-Beer-Fest Anyone?

by BrendaCloutier 59 Replies latest members meetups

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

It's the 23rd of September.... Reminding everyone that the Portland Edgefield Apostfest is still ON!

• xjwms
    xjwms

Oh WOW

I wish I could make it. Lotsa travel to get there for me.

If I could make it, ... I would get my leisure suit out and attend as a Witness from the 70's LOL

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Is your leisure suit light blue? My first husband had one, levi brand, in light blue polyester!

• xjwms
    xjwms

Hi Brenda

Olive green

I did toss that one a long time ago. Funny thing, .. I'm going through the storage and found a cream color one hardly warn.

I just thought my costume would be a 70's theme, .. with a real wide tie.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

That works for me.

I only own 1 dress these days, black. I don't think I have any shoes I can wear with it anymore!

• xjwms
    xjwms

Only one dress?

My wife has many closets full. I bet she could open a store.

black is good for any occassion

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

http://www.catlin.edu/news/rummage/index.php

Oh Joy! The Largest Rummage Sale in the world will be held that same weekend. However, I highly recommend showing up Friday, Nov 4th at 9:00 or 9:30 and be in queue for the doors to open at 10:00 am, as everything goes fast except the junk. Kevan and I will be there!

So, any out-of-towners who love garage, rummage, or estate sales, .... be there or bee... lost!

Ha

Hugs

B

• Deleted
    Deleted

Sounds good to Jill and me (Glen)! Hopefully reminders will be sent, been a bit out of the loop recently.

• free2beme
    free2beme

I'm only a couple of hours away. What is to be expected, sex drugs and rock n roll, or just jello and party games? J/K

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Free Koolaid and Brownies!

Bumping back into the super-consciousness of the universes

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit