Hello to a lurking friend.

by avishai 33 Replies latest jw friends

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

I want to say hello to my favorite lurker...DEFD.

Wassup bro!

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I'm all for ones that lurk because they are fed up with their lives and lies of the WTS and are gathering courage to get the hell out of that cult.

I tend to be wary of one person that more than likely lurks and would pounce on anything and everything I might say in order to figure out another way to slam me into the ground, especially now that I have dumped her as one of my "extremely toxic" people.

She has done some of the lowest and meanest things to me for many YEARS, even when I was a JW (she still is) but a little "thing" like that has never stopped her. She has learned well from her Masters in Brooklyn, the art of being sneaky and coming up smelling like a rose. The teflon syndrome---nothing sticks.

I have been SO tempted to say so much here on occasion, but have to hold back because of knowing her nasty nature. Many times I have been on the verge of posting something about this, but I always think better of it----she's one of those litigation--happy people that would make my life more of a hell than she already has. She would find great delight in all of this.

I never knew what started her off on this tangent, and those who know her haven't been able to figure her out either. I do have some consolation in that all the antics she tried to keep so well hidden, came out quite by accident a few years ago, and those that were "in her camp" now see her as a troublemaker and a liar. A perfect JW dontcha know.

I of course had no clue as to the horrible things she had been saying for YEARS and there were a lot of small incidents that ocurred that I never could understand the reasons that certain other people had reacted the way they did. I know now. It amazes me the depth of lies and deceit she took to insure her "ends" but she has still and had a lot of people fooled. The ones that are still duped by her are all still JWs so it really shouldn't matter to me any more. They are all welcome to her and her slimy ways.

SO.......if you ARE lurking here and checking my every post out so you can kick me once again-----just remember----the God I worship can and will kick your Watchtowergod to the curb when you are ALL judged. Needless to say, your good standing with everyone who thinks that you are so sweet and caring will be finally shot to hell. Your fancy home and your cruises and new furniture whenever you have a whim, etc, will be brought to nothing, and you will face your punishment at last!

Annie

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy
    passing "gravel" from kidney stone surgery.

How'd you make out with that? And pretty sure it was the same guy who posted last night, but I don't remember the thread. I believe he joined in 2001....but I was half asleep so I could be wrong.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Any lurkers from the Ormond Beach South Congregation from the 70's-80's, I would love to hear from you!!!

• Legolas
    Legolas
    I want to say hello to my favorite lurker...DEFD.

Yes I want to say hi to Defd as well!

HI

• Legolas
  • Nikita
    Nikita

Well, I wish with all of my heart my brother Gary was lurking! I am currently hoping that he goes through some sort of mid-life crisis as he approaches his 40's. Maybe that will be just the thing to wake him up! (I can dream, can't I??)

Love you Gary!

Leslie (aka Nikita) formerly from ORELAND, PA congregation

• avishai
    avishai

Any lurkers from the albany, corvallis, or reno cong.s that know me, feel free to drop me a pm!! Or if ya know me from anywhere for that matter!!

• avishai
    avishai

bttt

• Sassy
    Sassy

to anyone who yet lurks to read what I have to say here...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit